Sunday, July 8, 2012

High Frequency Words and Back to School sales!!

So this morning as soon as I woke up, my first thought was "I wonder if Target has any school supplies on sale?" I was walking through the store last week (about 4 different times) and noticed that they were starting to put out the school supply area. Now I will quickly admit that I am a huge dork about school supplies and was very excited to see this section! So once I actually woke up I decided to browse the Target ad and was even more excited to see that they are starting to put school supplies on sale this week! I can't wait to go shopping later this week...

So with the knowledge that I have an exciting school supply shopping trip that I will go on later this week, I decided that I should probably get something checked off my summer to do list. I spent the past several hours creating cards for the high frequency words for each unit in our reading series. This was something that a fellow teacher and I had discussed doing and I am pretty excited about actually having accomplished it. I always seem to be scrambling to have the cards ready for each week and now I have them all ready for the year. How is everyone else's summer to do list coming along? I have more to do for sure, but that is one check mark that I am happy to say I can put on my list now. 

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment